Hi all

Yes I already use the webmail when in Switzerland but prefer to keep mail downloaded on Thunderbird; as Peter said you don't have your address book on the web (again I do not want to keep personal info on the web). Also your 'reply' does not appear in Thunderbird unless you 'cc' yourself.

For those who've suggested ways, I've copied all text into a file for future reference and can now decide how to proceed.

Thanks to Ralph for all in help on Tuesday night, I enjoyed the meeting even though only 4 of us attended, and I've another project to get to grips with - my network extension.

C A Wills