Peter

I recently read that someone had done some tests on formatting text from/to MS Office. They found that changing the font to a particular serif font got the formatting almost exact. Trouble is I can't remember which Linux font it was, I'll keep looking for it. Also they said M$ had changed the newer Office default font to a new M$ copyrighted font to stop people moving away from M$!!
It would be interesting to confirm both the above.

C A Wills