Very good indeed, thanks for sharing.

On 6 April 2011 19:50, Terry Coles <d-...@hadrian-way.co.uk> wrote:

> This video is quite good: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ocq6_3-nEw
>
> --
>                Terry Coles
>                64 bit computing with Kubuntu Linux
>

> --
> Next meeting:  Blandford Forum, Wednesday 2011-05-04 20:00

Dorset Humanists Events ( http://groups.to/dorsethumanists/ )
"Humanism and the European Humanist Federation by David Pollock", Saturday
9th April, 2pm, Moordown Community Centre
"Fair Votes for All?", Wednesday 27th April, 7.30pm, Moordown Community
Centre

Events are free to attend to everyone - both Dorset Humanists members and
non-members - and donations can be made on the door to help Dorset Humanists
cover the costs (hiring the venue, speakers expenses).