On Friday 09 Mar 2012 13:12:50 Peter Merchant wrote:
> It looks to me that this is the best buy for a keyboard for it, when you
> consider that you also might want to add USB wireless networking, USB
> disc storage etc.
>
> http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/16686736/-/Product.html

Can you get a driver for it; bearing in mind that the Pi is an ARM based
device.

What kind of wireless is this?  When I've looked at these in the past, it's
been a USB dongle which is specific to the keyboard.

> Still thinking/looking for a conversion from HDMI to standard SVGA
> monitor, rather than buying a new one.

The Pi also has RGB output if that's any help.

                64 bit computing with Kubuntu Linux

--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth, Tuesday 2012-04-03 20:00