Importantly as a result of
:http://digital.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/2012/04/26/open-standards-consultation-
important-update/
the time limit for responses for the Cabinet Office Open Standards Consultation
has now been extended to 4th June 2012.

I was at one of the Cabinet Office Consultations on Open Standards on Friday
(27/04/12) and was told the whole meeting was being recorded and will be
available shortly to the Public and that the weighting being given to the
meetings on Open Standards in the consultation period was no less and no more
than that given to the online responses. Therefore the assumption is that the
meetings are important. I would also say that the meeting on Friday, which
included discussing FRAND, was not dominated by the views of pro-FRAND
advocates.

Mark Elkins
Chair
OSSG
--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth, Tuesday 2012-05-01 20:00