On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 12:27 +0100, Simon P Smith wrote:
> On 03/05/12 20:53, Simon P Smith wrote:
> > Will have another look - you reminded me that I saw it - I sort of
> > discounted it when I got a wm/desktop configuration I could tolerate.
>
> Seems peculiar to KDE plasma-desktop; affects Thunderbird but all is
> good on lubuntu or unity.
>
> Si

Thanks. I keep changing colours and desktops, but it persists.

I remember something like this on a previous upgrade, but I found a fix
on the Internet that I did not document, and cannot find again. It
required downloading some files, that's about all I remember.

Peter

--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth, Tuesday 2012-06-TBD 20:00