Welcome to DorsetLUG

On 03/07/12 20:45, Graeme Gemmill wrote:
I have just found this LUG, so this is an introductory message. I have used Mandrake/Mandriva for several years, and read and occasionally contribute to the alt.os.linux.mandriva news group. Living in Litton Cheney, I intend to attend the next meeting held in Dorchester to meet other Linux users. This may be a bit early to be asking for advice/recommendations, but I am interested in implementing a Linux-based NAS to provide additional data security on my home network accessible from Mandriva and Windows OSs.
Regards
Graeme

--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth, Tuesday 2012-07-03 20:00