Hi Terry,

> Of course we're not home and dry yet, because if lots of people can't
> attend, we end up with just 2 or 3, as happened with the last
> Blandford Meeting.
>
> Still.  It's looking promising.

I'm happy to try another Dorchester meeting;  it may be the scarceness
of them brings out the punters.  August is already pencilled in for
Bournemouth though on things like Yahoo! Upcoming so how about
September's?  Jon Stow of Weymouth, who's not on the list but has come
to Dorchester meetings in the past, asked when the next Dorchester one
was so he may be another attendee.

Cheers, Ralph.

--
Next meeting:  Bournemouth, Tuesday 2012-08-07 20:00