Hi,

Some discussion is needed about the location of future meetings.
Alternating monthly would deprive the Bournemouth locals, Tim, Natalie,
Victor, ..., of half their meetings.  Having both going on the same
night would drop the attendence as Terry's merry band of men have car,
will travel.  Are there sufficient numbers for Dorchester that wouldn't
visit Bournemouth?  Would an occasional westerly meet rather than
regular suffice?

Only questions from me, no answers.  I'll leave others to discuss.

Cheers, Ralph.

--
Next meeting:  ???, ???day, 2012-11-?? 20:00