Hi All

Is there anyone who could supply and support (initially) a Church Video System and would like to offer help to sort out a suitable system?

At the moment we have an ageing PC based system which relays the live Service to 5 or 6 analogue TV's and a projector, shows the words to songs & hymns onto the screens, records the Service to HD & DVD, is able to play DVD content and links into the Audio system. The 2 cameras are in fixed positions but fully adjustable for side to side, up/down and zoom. There may be other requirements but that's the main ones.

The person in charge has obtained several quotes from 'national' firms which estimate cost equivalent to replacing the whole Church heating system including the boiler! The costs may be reduced if open software was/is available but I have no knowledge of what is possible?

Anyone able to help? If so reply off line to me in first instance please.
--
*Clive Wills*