Sorry for being slightly OT, but a quick question if may. I am going to make a video slide show using digital photographs (300+ images). I have two questions, I get various options as to what Profile I want the video to be in, DV\DVD Pal, HD 1080i (with various frame speeds), HDV 1080 25i 1920 x 1080 etc.. etc.. What is the best to use. I would like to have the eventual video playable on a normal DVD\TV combination if at all possible.

Secondly and probably related to the above, all the photograph are in various resolution, what would be the best resolution to change them in to??

Thanks in advance

Tim