On 05/06/13 09:55, Paul Stenning wrote:
Hi all,

On 05/06/2013 09:17, C A Wills wrote:
We may have to look for another location as pubs under new management
and it may not be possible to use the snug every meeting - any suggestions.

The Dorset Digital group meet in the Goat and Tricycle for their Bournemouth meetings. We are made welcome there, and on a weekday evening it isn't too busy or noisy. Good range of real ale and food too. http://www.goatandtricycle.co.uk/

Best regards,
Paul Stenning

Had a look at their web page. They need to run a spell checker on it. That puts me off for a start.
Also it is possible down there that we would have to pay for parking.

Once before I suggested that we meet at Bournemouth University in their upstairs bar. Any students able to comment? It has wifi.

Peter