Hello

Nice seeing many of you at last week's meeting.

One of the questions raised was (if I recall correctly) about DIY projects in
linux. I mentioned the "MagPi" magazine, which is based around the RaspberryPi
(running an optimized version of Debian).

The mag has loads of coding tutorials, and many DIY electronics projects which
you can hook up to your Pi via the GPIO interface (or other expansion boards).
Issue 13 of the magazine has just been released. It is completely free, and
available as a PDF download:

http://www.themagpi.com

-Andrew.