I am running Xubuntu 13.04 and have Google Chrome installed.

Since last week (Thursday I think) I have not been able to access Facebook using Chrome, if I try to access the web site I get a solid blue bar across the top of the screen and under this I get some links like you find at the bottom of the facebook page.

I have cleared cookies and history but this has made no difference. I can access Facebook using Firefox from the same PC without a problem. Current google chrome version is 29.0.1547.65 which I download via synaptic's direct from google. I can access other sites in chrome without a problem.

Any thoughts??

Tim