I thought this meeting would be the last one I'd have to skip due to me
working in London at the moment but my contract has been extended until mid
June, so seems like I won't be able to attend a meeting until July :-( Even
more frustratingly, it means I have to spend 2.5 more months using Windows
7 at work as they don't let me use anything else.

On a more positive note, I have recently installed Ubuntu 13.10 on my
father in law's new mini PC, which we bought him for his 80th birthday, and
he loves it!