Help,

I was editing an RTF file list of family and cousins this morning and periodically saving it earlier this morning. I opened it a few minutes ago and everything that I had edited this morning was gone. I opened it with Ocular and looked at the text, and I see some of the stuff that I had entered.

I am using Kubuntu and Libreoffice 4.2.72. Any ideas how to recover data?

I did have autorecovery switched on, but it looks like it loses autorecover data on closure of the doc.

Thanks, Peter M.