Hello,

Expect you remember me with the ancient hard drive I was trying to restore files from, Sandie?

Thank you again very much for the time you spent & work you did to restore to USB some of my files, that worked perfectly.

I have finally attempted to restore all the rest of the folders especially my photo files, but cannot.

In the hard drive there are now 2 folders entitled 2016 2 one is empty. I cannot remove it. So Backup came back with no files to restore. I tried moving the empty folder 2016 2 to the one containing files but that didn't work either. Backup just came back with "no files to restore" I put it back so as not to corrupt folder with real stuff in.

I then tried to restore just from the hard drive, not putting in a specific folder & Backups restored some folders/files (?) It restored old emails in a folder entitled ft0myhlm.default also some icons I'd removed from Launcher returned. Not sure if you saw on the hard drive there were a few extra files "duplicity" at the bottom of list, I think those are the ones it has restored.

Would you have any idea of how to make my computer, well Backups really, read the folder? Do you think I could move the folder to a USB stick & try again?

I am now near Reading so cannot come to any more meetings, also leaving for Ecuador on Saturday, via Madrid.

Thanks,

Sandie