Hi Ralph,

Fortunately, that will never happen because of the way the GUI works. The
org.freedesktop.policykit.exec.argv1 annotation isn't working but I have a
different idea, so no worries, it's all working now. Thanks for all your help :)

"

Actually, it's probably Tim who should buy for putting us both through
this by pointing at polkit.  :-)

"

I'm not sure that's fair :)

Hamish