On Tuesday, 19 June 2018 14:42:40 BST Terry Coles wrote:
> I don't have laptops that run anything else :-)

Unfortunately, I seem to have lost my second USB Type A to Ethernet Adaptor.
I need two; one for eth1 on the Pi and one for the laptop.  I have several
Micro USB to Ethernet Adaptors, but no Type A to Micro USB receptacle
adaptors.  My main laptop only has Type A and C receptacles.  Lead time for
reasonably cheap ones off Amazon varies from weeks to months.  Or I can spend
£15 at Currys.

I might be able to get hold of a Pi Zero, but I may then have problems with
keyboards and monitors.

Anyone know haoe to fix the IP Address on an Android phone?