Could some of you guys try the UK Mirror Service (https://
www.mirrorservice.org/)?

This is used by Raspbian (and many other distros) to download updates and
install packages (eg apt-get install etc) but it threw up a not found error
this morning.  When I typed the domain name into Chromium I got the message
that the domain had expired.  (This behaviour was consistent across my
Raspberry Pi and my Kubuntu Linux Box, which both access the internet via my
PlusNet ISP.

Hamish was able to access the site and I managed to get to it through my
Android phone.  I then tried changing the DNS Servers in my Netgear router to
the Google Public servers and then the OpenDNS servers and now I'm getting
'This site can't be reached'.

Is this another of those 'wobblys' like I had with raspberrypi.org the other
week?