On 19/09/18 06:35, Keith Edmunds wrote:
On Tue, 18 Sep 2018 21:38:42 +0100, dorset@mailman.lug.org.uk said:

Mail from the LUG is filtered into a DLUG folder.  In this folder  the
emails have the tabs Reply/*Reply List*/ Forward etc. In other folders
the Tabs are Reply/Forward or if to multiple addressees Reply/Reply
All/Forward.
Are you certain that the different tabs (do you mean 'tab' or do you
mean 'button'?) are a function of the /folder/ rather than the /email/?
What happens if you move a LUG mail to another folder, and a non-LUG mail
into that folder? My expectation is the appearance or otherwise of the
'Reply List' tab will follow the mail.

OK, They are better called Buttons, but as they were across the top of the mail I called them tabs.

You are correct, they follow the mail. I dragged a LUG mail back into the inbox and it still had the 'Reply-list' button, and vice versa.

Peter

--
Next meeting at *new* venue:  Bournemouth, Tuesday, 2018-10-02 20:00
Check if you're replying to the list or the author