Hi,

It's the pub meet tonight at the new venue we're trying: the Bournemouth
Electric club, 8pm-ish, opposite the normal haunt of The Broadway.
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=meetings:pub#bournemouth_electric
Terry is the club member, so you'll be there at his invitation.
http://dorset.lug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=members#terry_coles
We'll probably have someone else sign up tonight too.  And to fund all
this, a contribution of £1 will be collected from each attendee.

There's a main room with the bar, we might be in a corner of that, or
may be ushered through into one of the other rooms.  It's all a bit
unknown.  If we can't be seen, ask at the bar for `Terry's group' or
maybe the `computer club'.

See you there.

Cheers, Ralph.

--
Next meeting at *new* venue:  Bournemouth, Tuesday, 2018-10-02 20:00
Check if you're replying to the list or the author