On 11/10/18 08:11, Terry Coles wrote:

(KMail also has a 'Reply to Mailing List' button, but it's buried in a drop-
down.  The default behaviour however is to reply to the List if the message
came from a List, unless the Sender has configured the 'Reply-To' field to
himself or sent the message to me and only CCd the List.  In that case, KMail
helpfully only displays the message once.  This is why I keep getting it wrong
;-(   )
If I understand things correctly, there are only  very few of us that cause you problems, namely me and Tim. Some months ago I moved my email to the Lug from Netscape.net (Aol) to TalkTalk, which is also Aol I think. Terry thinks it is something with my configuration, but I haven't changed anything from my Thunderbird or Aol default configs.

I have just changed my Aol settings to NOT send messages in HTML format.

Cheers,
Peter

--
Next meeting at *new* venue:  Bournemouth, Tuesday, 2018-11-06 20:00
Check if you're replying to the list or the author