At the last meeting I was asking about knotes recovery and exporting. What I
ended up doing is putting back the old hard disk from before I upgraded, and
copying and pasting the knotes 'post-it's' into Google Keep.

I then looked into getting the stuff from Android Colornotes so that it is
available on my PC, and google is not very helpful on this, though it did point
to theĀ  'send' option in the ... menu. That is wonderful and has sent my notes
directly to google Keep.

Everything is in one place now, so no more wondering where I recorded something
I wanted to remember -- hah!

Until Google retires Keep.

Peter

--
 Next meeting: BEC, Bournemouth, Tuesday, 2019-04-02 20:00