Your introduction made me think back to when I first came across unix. I guess it
was at Plessey in about 1986 with Primix. Then again with Telxon when I was thrown
in with Xenix. I remember xenix was on about 16 3&1/2 discs.  and the company
system was a linux system, I can't remember which.

Peter M