Has anything changed recently regarding your Internet setup? If SOmetimes a
lo.o.o.ong delay at bootup is associated with a DNS timeout. If something
is trying to get a connection, and waiting for a minute before failing,
that should show up in the system logs too.

best regards,
웃
Victor Churchill,
Netley Abbey, Southampton