Hi,

Despite what it says below, we might, unusually, be sat outside; follow
the building around to your right.  Bit of a northerly wind forecast.

It’s the pub meet tonight at the Bournemouth Electric club, 8 p.m.

How to reach BE’s car park:
    http://dorset.lug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=meetings:pub#bournemouth_electric
Terry is a club member, so you’ll be there at his invitation.
    http://dorset.lug.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=members#terry_coles
The collecting of contributions is suspended given sufficient funds.

There’s a main room with the bar, we’ve always been in the left corner
of that, or may be ushered through into one of the other rooms.
If we can’t be seen, ask at the bar for ‘Terry’s group’ or maybe the
‘computer club’.

See you there.

--
Cheers, Ralph.

--
  Next meeting: BEC, Bournemouth, Tuesday, 2019-07-02 20:00