Hi all

While doing a clear out I found a bag of brand new Ethernet patch leads I had forgotten about and no longer have a use for (at least not this quanity). They were purchased from Comms Express.

All patch leads are cat5e
All are booted and light grey in colour See attached image
All are still sealed in there respective plastic bags

Quantities as follows:

25 x 3mtr
30 x 2mtr
27 x 1.5mtr
5 x 0.5mtr

I want them all to go as one lot do not want to mess around selling odd one here and there so I am asking £30 the lot. These will need to be collected from the Kinson area of Bournemouth.

Regards

Tim H
--
 Next meeting: BEC, Bournemouth, Tuesday, 2020-01-07 20:00