Hi,

I'm pretty close to going back to PiVPN (at least it installed), but while I
was querying the wireguard repository in the Raspberry Pi Forums, a user
popped up and recommended PiStrong.  (He probably would, he wrote it.  :-)  )

Does anyone know anything about this?  The links are here:

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?
f=66&t=276458&p=1675122#p1675110

I've not been able to find any Tutorials (or indeed any mention of the tool,
apart from in his links), so I'm reluctant to try it without some evidence
that it is worth doing.

Has anyone come across this?

Alternatively, does anyone else have any information about other VPN Servers
that will install on a Pi (and also be easy to set up, especially the
clients)?