Some of you know that over the past few years I have been playing with old RC
cars stripping out the RC receivers and replacing them with Raspberry Pi
computers and using Python,HTML, and Flask to drive the cars.

Recently I came across MQTT and have now changed the software on the Pi to use
this protocol. It wasn't easy, but it sort of works. There is a lot of help
available on the Internet, but it is not always easy to understand.

As always this stuff is ongoing playtime for me.

Cheers, all.

Peter