On Friday, 12 February 2021 11:07:05 GMT PeterMerchant wrote:
> I have used the Logger function in Python on the Raspberry Pi to see what my
> program is doing. Unfortunately I was unable to get logger working with the
> timestamp, but it did write to a logfile for analysis.

We have custom logging for this program already implemented; courtesy of
Hamish, who produced it originally for the River System.  Unfortunately, the
logger would have to write after every line of code to be useful.

I'm getting some progress using pdp.  I don't know the answer yet, but I am
slowly homing in on the point where the mp3 player gets restarted.