HI Guys

Not Strictly Linux but marginally related.

I currently can not login into my Draytek 2926 Router, I just get bad username or password.

Now I know roughly when I last logged in and one of the many things I have on my todo list is to update the router login details, so I may have updated it, forgotten all about it and here we are today.

I save all my password to a password saving program (well I thought I had) but due to my own stupidity I only realised to day that the backup file for the password program is over written on a daily basis so there no point in trying to look back for an older version.

So other than factory reset, do I have any other options, there was only the one account on the router with no remote access.

Tim H