On 29/03/2022 15:14, Terry Coles wrote:
Hi,

The system that I've been talking about for a few days seems to have a problem
with WiFi.  It generally works OK the first time a user connects, but after
that the message 'Obtaining IP Address' is displayed for ever.  What I can't
work out is how to debug this.  Can anyone tell me where to find the log file(s)
for dnsmasq?

A quick search gets me:

Ok then your are using hostapd and dnsmasq. For the clients informations you
can parse the 'leases' file of dnsmasq in|/var/lib/misc/dnsmasq.leases|

|I don't know whether the logfiles are close to it. |

|In dnsmasq.conf I found:|

|# For debugging purposes, log each DNS query as it passes through # dnsmasq.
#log-queries # Log lots of extra information about DHCP transactions. #log-dhcp

|But I can't find any logfiles in rootfs partition. |