Hi,

My apologies for a very long off topic post, but I could do with a bit of help
here.  I'm been having a problem receiving emails from the Bournemouth Echo
and when I tried query it I had a problem sending to them.

Can anyone suggest what I'm missing?  I've raised this problem with my ISP
(IONOS) but I'm not convinced that they are being totally honest with their
reply that the problem is not caused by their server.  Here is the content of
the message that I tried to send to the Bournemouth echo today:

<Message Start>
I've been registered with both yourselves and the Dorset Echo and for some
time now and have received messages from both journals about breaking news
stories.  Within the last week or two, every message that you've sent goes
straight into my SPAM folder.  This occurs with both of the two Email clients
that I use and also at my Email provider (IONOS), so it isn't just a
misconfiguration in my clients.

Could you kindly sort this problem?
<Message End>

I immediately got a response from IONOS indicating that my message couldn't be
delivered.  Here is the main content of that response (I've omitted a huge
block of random text):

<Start Response>
Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender