I’ve got CityFibre, which is actually a Vodafone back end.  Had it since last
December and it’s been awesome with aggregate speeds across my devices
approaching the advertised 1 Gbps (I don’t think I have much contention in my
area).

They also supply a 50 Gb 5G backup dongle, but I haven’t had to use it as I’ve
had no outages so far.

In CityFibre case they aren’t digging trenches everywhere, in my install
they’re coming up the OpenReach telegraph pole and stringing fibre in the air.

Regards

Jimmy