Unfortunately I won’t be attending this one, but hope to see you all next month.
Hamish
Ralph Corderoy wrote:
Hi,
In Terry's absence, I thought I'd send the reminder...
The next Online Meeting is tonight at 8 p.m. <x-apple-data-detectors://0> using
Jitsi.
The meeting can be joined using a web browser to open
https://meet.jit.si/dorset-lug <https://meet.jit.si/dorset-lug>
Chrome or Chromium may fare better than Firefox.
An alternative to installing either of those is to obtain an all-in-one
bundle especially for Jitsi and enter ‘dorset-lug’ as the meeting ID.
wget -q
https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet-electron/releases/latest/download/jitsi-meet-x86_64.AppImage

<https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet-electron/releases/latest/download/jitsi-meet-x86_64.AppImage>

chmod +x jitsi-meet-x86_64.AppImage
./jitsi-meet-x86_64.AppImage
I'm hoping to be there; it's three-to-one odds on.
--
Cheers, Ralph.
<x-apple-data-detectors://3>