The next wobbly that has appeared is that I summed up the FIT payments that I
received for 2022 and they come to £509, and then I checked my own spreadsheet
which now uses Payment values from the company that looks after my FIT
payments, and that gives me an expected payment of £589. My spreadsheet is
quite complex because the FIT payment value changes in April, and I  record
data every time I send in a utility reading. In past years I used to use the
OFGEM values for FIT payments.    I am tempted to ask the company to explain
the difference, but I would probably have to send them my google spreadsheet.

Just having a moan.
Peter