Hi All

I think the problems with the emails has finally been sorted, thanks for your help during the Jisi Meet.  Spoke too soon not able to send this as 'SMPT server not authenticated ', now awaiting TSOHOST to sort out again.

So now I'm thinking of replacing the old HP B&W Laserjet 1022 with one that will do double sided printing and has network connections.  The HP does not do double side and is not network ready. It is connected via a Raspberry Pi Zero which works from the laptop _most _times but will not connect reliably to the desktop or tablet.  Yesterday took 30mins to get it to print, in the end sent it to the laptop and eventually got a print - not reliable enough and my wife goes barmy trying to print!

Looking at the Brother MFC-L2710D, it appears to be OK for both printing & scanning, I only need mono printing as that's the main use. Any comments please; before I order one?  Vicking seem to be reasonable price and give quick delivery.  Curry's not in stock when I looked.