I have a problem which only shows on the laptop when logged into our Church Website Member section.

First I thought it was the website programme as I'd only logged in on the laptop and the website had been updated with a 'Hub' system.  Last week I was on the desktop, that's when I noticed the difference.

On the laptop after logging into the website and then going to the /'private'/ area log-in, the menu buttons for the various locations, are overwritten with the programme script names for each button.  On the desktop all works fine, and other websites are not affected.

Both machines are using the same Mint 21.2,  Firefox and are fully updated versions,  I can't see any differences in the settings and don't know how to locate the cause of the script button names to show. I assume I'm missing a basic script (Java?) on the laptop.

Any help please?