Having had a quick look I found 2 things, one was a simple comment that it is 5.5mm OD and 2.5mm ID. In the article that was written in there was nothing that would support that sizing, no model number, nothing to say he bought one and it was correct, so best take that with a pinch of salt. Secondly there a lot of replacement power supplies for the Facebook portal available on Amazon these list the model numbers of the portal that each PSU will be compatible with. Just Google (or DuckDuckGo) Facebook Portal Power Connectors and you get quite a few. Hope it helps

Tim H