Hi,

Tim wrote:
> Probably obvious, but when you use containers do make sure you have a
> solution in place for keeping current with updates.

Not that obvious to me, as you probably suspected.  I've not done much
with containers before.

Seems I need to poll to learn of a later tag on the remote hub.
Presumably there's a command method instead of ‘browsing’ as various web
pages suggest?  And then it's a ‘pull, stop, run’ dance to get the new
one running with the containers' data persisting through the image's
volumes.

‘apt-get upgrade -u’ does have a certain charm to it, in comparison.

Should I use Podman rather than Docker?  I see it's daemonless.  Would
there be much other advantage if I'm just interested in a simple set up?

--
Cheers, Ralph.