Ralph, well remembered... I was going to post a message explaining the same
shortly after last month's meeting but forgot.

It would seem that Jitsi will not notify others in the lobby when
lobbyMembersWaiting >1, which seems a bit weird. Everyone just sits there
thinking they are the only ones waiting for a moderator.

That almost certainly explains what happened last month.

Hugh