have a total of 5-7 openings for .NET Developers in Chicago, Illinois.  Face
to face interview.  It is strongly preferred that these candidates be local
to Chicago.  Please review the following requirement and let me know if you
have anyone available.

Title:  .NET Developer

Location:  Chicago, Illinois

Rate:  Up to $50 per hour.

Consultant will be responsible for new development as well as enhancements
and maintenance of existing projects.  Some of the work will be migrating
from .NET 1.1 to 3.5.  This resource is needed because our client has
secured budgeting for a number of new initiatives and they do not have the
work force to keep up with the work load.

*Requirements:*

   - Strong working knowledge of the trading or financial industry
   - Strong communication skills
   - 4+ years of experience with C#
   - .NET 3.5
   - Oracle 10g
   - Some Data Modeling
   - PL/SQL by hand not using tools
   - LINQ
   - Building Smart Client Applications using Infragistics Framework
   - Web Services, mostly WCF but some standard SOAP and some Rest
   - Business Objects
   - Messaging
   - MSMQ
   - Team Foundation Server 2008