Please respond only to
*kisho...@jerseytechnologies.com*<kisho...@jerseytechnologies.com>
* ***

Hi Partner

Good morning

How are you doing?

This is KISHORE from Jersey Technologies Inc.

*Please add me to your vendor list and keep me posted with your Direct
Client requirements.*

* *

*Let me present you with the list of consultants currently available.**  *

* *

*Java Lead Developer                                                - NJ*

*Java Lead Developer                                                - IL*

*Senior Java Developer                                              - NYC*

*Senior Java Developer                                              - NJ*

*Dotnet Lead Developer                                             - FL*

*Senior Dotnet Developer                                          - PA*

*Senior Dotnet Developer                                          - TX*

*Senior Dotnet Developer                                          - NYC*

*Dotnet / Biztalk Developer                                       - CT*

*SharePoint Developer                                               - MI*

*Oracle DBA                                                               -
MA*

*Oracle Developer                                                       - CA
*

*SQL Server DBA                                                      - NJ*

*SQL Server Developer                                              - NJ*

*Senior ETL Informatica / Teradata Developer      - GA*

*Senior Cognos Developer                                         - CA*

*Senior Business Objects Developer                          - NC*

*Hyperion Essbase Developer                                    - VA*

*QA Lead                                                                    -
NJ*

Please call me if you need any more information

*Will be waiting for your requirements.*

Good day

Cheers,

*KISHORE YENDAPALLI*

*JERSEY TECHNOLOGIES |**T: 732-476-6311 |**T: 732-947-4296 X 103 |**Fax:
866-367-5949 |**Email :