I have a new position available for a Remedy Developer in Oakbrook,
Illinois.  *Please make sure candidates are currently local to Chicago,
Illinois and have strong communication skills.  *

*Title:  Remedy Developer*

*Duration:  6-9 months*

*Location:  Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois*

*Daily Responsibilities:  *

Candidate will be working with a small team to fix and improve the existing
Remedy ticketing system. Candidate will be identifying existing problems,
gathering requirements from the business users, providing a technical
solution, and putting that solution into production. (i.e. Problems such as
auto completion when not necessary )

*Must Haves:*

Minimum of 5 yrs experience working as a Remedy developer- Our client is
currently running on version 6.03.00

Candidate must have experience with the following:

   - BMC ARS 6.3 (Remedy)
   - Plug In Authoring.
   - Solaris 8.9. & 10
   - Apache 2.0.63 or higher
   - ServletExec AS 5.0
   - Oracle Database 9i & 10i
   - Experience in writing Remedy Plug-ins.
   - Ability to convert business needs into a technical solution

* *

*Nice to have Technical Skills:*

   - BMC Change Management Experience
   - BMC Help Desk/Service Desk Experience
   - Routing to multiple locations
   - Documentation Skills

* PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMS TO MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*

*Best Regards*

*Chris**
Nihaki Systems,Inc.
Tel:  732  823  6471*103*