Hi,

Please send the resumes to m...@aim-cc.com ASAP. athank you...!

*Need: Tivoli Storage Manager*

*Location: Jacksonville, FL*

*Rate: $40/hr. (MAX)*

*6 months. *

The Client is looking for Administer Tivoli Storage Manager and assist with
conversion form ZOS to AIX Tsm system.

Need experience configuring and managing Tivoli Storage Manager on Open
systems. The role includes converting Windows and UNIX Clients from ZOS TSM
Regions to AIX TSM Regions. Helpful skills include, Unix shell scripting,
automating TSM error reports, and TSM Version 6.1. A plus would be
experience working the TSM and DataDomain Deduplication devices.

*Category***

*Name***

*Required***

*Importance***

*Level***

*Last Used***

*Experience***

Operating Systems/APIs

UNIX

Yes

2

Working Experience

Yes

3-5 yrs

Packaged Applications

Tivoli Storage Manager

Yes

1

Extensive Experience

Yes

6-10 yrs

Programming Languages

Unix Shell Scripting

Yes

3

Working Experience

Yes

3-5 yrs

TMS Administration, UNIX and Windows administration, shell programming.

Gotta have a TSM expert and really prefer some high end unix skills but not
required to do the job – just makes the job easier as we have some skills on
the team currently that can handle that work. UNIX shell scripting is
preferred as well.

I need all skills to be seen in the resume. Also send the skill matrix in
the form of the table that I have send across. Else profiles will not be
considered.

 Linda Monalisa

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

Phone:  734-591-3562 Extn.1+172

Fax: 734-418-2603

*m...@aim-cc.com* <m...@aim-cc.com>**

*www.aim-cc.com* <http://www.aim-cc.com/>**

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click** **“Remove"*

Please visit  www.NRIYP.com <http://www.nriyp.com/>
New generation Yellow pages for NRI’s
Classifieds<http://www.nriyp.com/Classifieds/Classifieds_Home1.aspx?Country=>
<http://www.nriyp.com/>|Travel<http://www.nriyp.com/Travel/TravelHome.aspx>