Hi

            Thanks for your response and it was a pleasure speaking with
you. This is Baseer from “Ling Technologies, Inc”. I am glad to inform you
that one of our clients has an interesting job position for you. I would
appreciate if you send me suitable updated resume along with the contact
details. Please reply me ASAP.

*JOB DETAILS:*

Title:*          * *People Tools Developer***

Location:*     NY*

Duration:*     4 Months*

Rate:*          $50/hr*

*DESCRIPTION *

* *

Global insurance organization has immediate need for experienced
PeopleTools Developer who will be responsible for all facets of analysis,
planning, design and development for implementation, upgrade and production.
PeopleTools Developers use the PeopleTools, i.e. Application Designer,
Application Engine, Data Mover, PeopleCode and various other developer tools
to develop custom PeopleSoft objects, reports or queries. The PeopleTools
Developer is also responsible for developing detailed technical
specifications, making technical recommendations to end users and
documentation of the application design. **

Candidate should have 5 years minimum PS development experience. Recent
experience with PeopleTools 8.45 or higher. PS 9.0 HCM module experience.
Skilled in App Engine, PeopleCode, Integration Broker, workflow.

Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Professional references
required.

*Regards**,*
*Baseer*

Ling Technologies, Inc. *I *9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2640 Ext 4026*I* Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904*I **
bas...@ling-tech.com** **I** www.ling-tech.com** **I*

*Not**e: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please clicks reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.*