Hi,

Please send the resumes to m...@aim-cc.com ASAP. thank you...!

*I have an update from the manager on these positions - HE IS MOVING NOW AND
WILL PHONE INTERVIEW NOW!  We still have 8 positions open!  If you have to
go higher on the rate, let me know because we can try to sell the
candidate......*

*NOTES FROM HIRING MANAGER:*

Based on our conversation today, in addition to items listed in the posting
I am looking for the people to be able to do the following:

   - Combine data knowledge & expertise with technology savvy to produce
   business results.
   - Provide data analysis, create and own business monitoring reports &
   processes, and support data driven ad-hoc business initiatives to develop
   new strategies to improve business performance

The above mentioned two areas where people are coming up short.  In my phone
screen interviews, I have found people with great technical skills, but no
one has impressed me with their ability to convert those technical skills
into business reports or analysis.

I am looking for people with following experience & skills.

   - Mortgage experience
   - Analytical and Problem solving skills - Ability to perform data
   analysis to help identify operational opportunities and to create standard
   operational reports
   - Technical experience - SQL (Teradata, DB2, Oracle) and report writing
   (Business Objects) skills
   - Communication skills
   - Team work

*Loc:  Plano, Texas*
*Duration:  1+ year*
*Inclusive Rate: $30-35**/hr {MAX}*

*DATA ANALYST 2*

Responsible for the design, development and administration of transactional
and analytical data constructs/structures. Included within those
responsibilities are the areas of data access and delivery technologies.
Includes expertise in data quality, data organization, metadata, and data
profiling.  May provide technical support on data warehouse teams.   Data
set sizes are usually huge (in excess of hundreds of millions of records).
Demonstrated ability to move from one sequential assignment to the next
(work environment and priorities can change quickly depending on business
needs).
Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and across
multiple platforms

3-5 years experience with Financial Services clients
Experience with major querying tools preferred
Works substantially with little supervision or oversight to deliver key
milestones
Less than 30 days to self sufficiency
Preferred – but not mandatory
Common skill sets – Oracle, VB and UNIX  3-5 yrs. Experience
OLAP/SQL Tools
3-5 yrs experience with MVS, Teradata, SAS, Brio or comparable
Hyperion preferred
Ability to deliver highly technical information to a broader audience beyond
the team lead while influencing within the team