Hello friends am looking for the - *Front End Developers (UI) with
Bizlogic, WebSSO, GUI exp*

*QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY*

**If the candidate is from one of your "partner companies" I expect you to
qualify if they actually "have" the experience there resume says they have.
I do not want to see resumes with these main technologies added to the
resume.  They better have the experience we are looking for if you send the
resume and it is your job as a vendor to ensure this.

*Number of Openings:* ( 4 Openings are Front End UI Developers**)

*Location:*  Radnor, PA (Philadelphia Area)

*Duration:*  1 Year + Contract

*Interview Process:*  Need to know whether they can commit to a Personal
Interview after a Phone Interview - not ruling out candidates who can't
personal interview but higher priority WILL BE placed on these candidates.

*Start Date:  ASAP*

*Front End Developers (UI) with Bizlogic, WebSSO, GUI exp *

*Must Have: BizLogic, WebSSO (Web SSO), Graphical User Interface
(GUI) Experience, AJAX*
The front end developers need to know how UI's (user-interfaces) work and
how to implement them.  Scaling is also important as they will be dealing
with a large number of users.  These developers should know how it should
rotate, drawing screens and doing workflows for an application that happens
to be in Java.

***They would like 5-7 years experience with both groups of developers.
This is not webserver development

*PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES TO MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*

*Best Regards*

*Chris**
Nihaki Systems,Inc.
Tel:  732  823  6471*103*