Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Kumar with Javaji System Solutions Inc.,

We have an opening with my client who is looking for *Business Objects
Administrator, Pennsylvania (PA) .…*
*
*
*Position: Business Objects Administrator*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: Pennsylvania (PA).*
*
*
*Job Description/Skills Required:*

Should have 3- 6 yrs of experience in Business Objects Should be able to
maintain the repository accurately Should be able to add, delete users and
modify user profiles
Should be responsible for providing access to users for various universes
and reports based on the business need
Should be able to analyze report performance and suggest any improvements
Should be able to analyze and suggest improvements for slow database
response Publishing of universes and setting access restriction, maintaining
database connections for the universe Report scheduling using Broadcast
agent, defining the ideal scheduling options based on usage
Should be able to install and configure BO Software and repository Web
intelligence server maintenance and enabling single sign on

*Please submit 100% matching resumes to ku...@javaji.com*
*
*
*